[OUTLaws]-Pirate-[x]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREELANCER PIRATE CLAN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tony's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iContaste kicks ass

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Tony has written:

I hate the uSF and am NOT a spy blablabla xD

I want to join your clan here, I hope I write the bewerbung

I have the team playing attracted to you and the friendly clan members xDI have several ships
with the Lord is the name Cracker Cruiser
Then Tony Hunter is the train
and 2 eagle with the name pirat_tony_hunter and [Outlaws] Darkiller [X] naja's just wrong with the big x naja xD and a Valkyrie name with Darkflyer I want to hit your clan because the team play and the atmosphere is very good, the people are VERY nice and help you when you need them, I was also aufm ts from the uSF but has nothing to do what I'm supposed to be a spy;)
I was new and I had to find his way and have come to him via goggle
hehe I am very aggressive on foes
So I'm eigendlichbei every battle while: P I've been playing online about 2 weeks
But have the campania 2 times by gezokkt
and must learn to PvP xD But right now I am attentive stranger by night killer and they have helped me become as good as possible, although I can not english muhaha what I'm writing I write about a translated from googlexD because it can not determine what else to read I mean:) I also hate the uSF because they sting left in me, I have wanted to do with and they have not maintained and have kicked me out of the group: (I hope it's enough if I nochwas think I post it;) or says it to me pls i really want to like you;)

bewerbung in German:

ich habe mehrere schiffe
mit den namen Crackerlord das ist der kreuzer
dann den TonyHunter das ist der zug
und 2 adler mit den namen pirat_tony_hunter und [OUTlaws]Darkiller[X] naja mit dem großen x halt ist falsch naja xD und eine walküre mit den namen Darkflyer ich will in euern clan weil das teamspiel und die atmosphäre sehr gut ist die leute sind SEHR nett und helfen einem wenn man sie braucht ich war auch aufm ts von den uSF aber hat nichts zu tun das ich angeblich ein spion bin Wink
ich war neu und musste mich zurecht finden und bin per goggle zu ihn gekommen
ich bin sehr angriffslustig auf feinde hehe
also ich bin eigendlichbei jedem kampf dabei Razz ich spiele seit ca 2 wochen online
aber habe die kampanie 2 mal durch gezokkt
und muss PvP lernen xD aber richtig aufmerksam geworden bin ich durch stranger und nightkiller geworden sie haben mir so gut wie möglich geholfen obwohl ich kein englisch kann muhaha das was ich gerade schreibe schreibe ich über ein übersetzter von googlexD weil es sonst bestimmt keiner lesen kann was ich meine ;)ausserdem hasse ich die uSF weil sie mich im stich gelassen hat ich wollte mit machen und sie haben nicht gewartet und haben mich aus der gruppe gekickt Sad ich hoffe es reicht wenn mir nochwas einfällt poste ich es auch Wink oder sagt es mir pls ich will echt gerne zu euch Wink
Back to top Go down
STRANGER
Leader
Leader

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:24 pm

wellcome...nice to have good ppl in clan
Back to top Go down
NightKiller
Leader
Leader
NightKiller

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Hey welcome in clan yore trial time will pass in 3 days.but im sure that u will get full member rank... king
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Leader
Leader

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Welcome i like you you have to learn a lot, but thats not a problem =)
Back to top Go down
iContaste kicks ass

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Really nice guy, but pls learn English. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Leader
Leader

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:47 pm

stfu.
We all not the best in english but we can understand each other.
So please stfu dude
Back to top Go down
iContaste kicks ass

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 pm

He need a translator ;P
But that doenst matter, dont take it so serious xD
Back to top Go down
NightKiller
Leader
Leader
NightKiller

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

He is nice guy.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
iContaste kicks ass

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah, you see ;P
Back to top Go down
tonyhunter

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:22 pm

hey thank you for all i thank all for the friendly kp xD das warn satz selber gemacht Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tony's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony's application   Tony's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony's application
Page 1 of 1